Current vote for award category:
Voices of One Surgery – Voice of the year (2020)
Voting ends: December 18, 2021, 11.59pm (UTC)
Over the last three years, the Voices of One Surgery publication has been fortunate to have contributions from authors all over the world. This award aims to recognise the amazing global landscape of community voices we publish each year, and we will now award a prize annually for article of the year. After successfully completing our first two Voics of One Surgery awards, we now focus on 2020 and shortlist 6 authors from all over the world, who published with us that year for the award. To remind yourself of the article, simply click on the article cover to load the issue of Voices of One Surgery that contains the article, and then vote below.
Number of confirmed votes so far: 0
Shortlised voices (click on image to load article):
Voting has now closed
Prizes for this award
Terms and conditions
1. Only one vote is allowed per person. One.Surgery reserves the right to remove votes that appear to be fraudulent.
2. The winner of the award will be the nominee with the most votes at the end of the voting period. In the event of a tie, One.Surgery will have the final decision as to the eventual winner of the award. No appeals are allowed.
3. All results will be posted on this website. Winners will be announced within 28 days of the vote closing and contacted within this time frame.
4. One.Surgery reserves the right to end the awards at any time at their discretion.
5. Bitcoin Cash will be paid to owners wallet, no alternative currency or method of monetary distribution allowed.
6. Any merchandise awards will be sent to the winner’s nominated address. One.Surgery cannot guarantee delivery (as we rely on external shipping companies), but will guarantee evidence of proof of sending.
7. All enquiries can be made to admin at one.surgery
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) love
One.Surgery believes in sustaining ourselves in order to succeed. We are seeking mutually beneficial partnerships for sustainable and long term development with those sharing the same vision as us. To further support our crypto model, one can purchase merchandise in our shop using cryptocurrency, or leave a tip on our community blog to allow us to continue rewarding bloggers. However, if you really do want to donate BCH to our overall One.Surgery project and push us towards further success, we simply won’t say no! For collaborative enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Here’s our BCH wallet address: